When using interactive, you can create a video-in-video experience within an overlay by embedding one of your videos into the overlay directly.
To add a video to your interactive overlay:
- Open the overlay editor.
- Click the video button along the left-hand side of the page.
- Position the video container by dragging the placed box in the overlay.
- Resize the video container by clicking and dragging the lower right-hand corner of the container.
- Enter your video ID in the Vimeo Video ID input box on the right side of the overlay editor (read below for how to find this ID).
How do I find my Vimeo video ID?
To get your video's ID number:
- Go to your Library.
- Find and click on your video to enter the video edit page.
- On the video edit page, look in the browser URL bar. You should see "vimeo.com/manage/videos/########." These numbers are you video ID.
- You can also find it by opening the link button in the upper right corner. It's the first set of numbers after "vimeo.com"
- Copy and paste this number into the Vimeo Video ID field on the overlay editor to embed it into your overlay.