This feature requires an Advanced, Premium or Enterprise plan.
Starting with version 6.8.2 of Livestream Studio, team members at the Admin level on Enterprise membership can download and log into Livestream Studio via their own account credentials and stream to the team account directly from the encoder. See the steps below to get started.
- After downloading and installing Livestream Studio, launch the software. A window will pop up prompting you to log in; choose Vimeo.
- Enter your account credentials and log in.
- If you are an admin on a team, you will see a dropdown menu prompting you to choose if you want to be logged in as your own account or as an admin on the team account. Select the team account, then click Next.
- You will see a notification indicating your license has been unlocked; click Use Studio to continue.
- Navigate to the Stream tab in the lower portion of Studio.
- Notice the team switching dropdown menu can also be found here, allowing you to switch which account to stream to, such as other teams for which you are an admin or your own account. Please note that if the selected account is not Advanced, Premium or Enterprise you will not be able to go live to it for longer than the 10-minute trial period.
- From here you can configure which event on the team account to stream to, the stream’s title, and the event’s privacy setting.
- You can set a streaming bitrate via the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the panel; we recommend selecting a single bitrate option rather than a multi-bitrate option.
- You can also configure Studio and start and stop your stream as you would for any other streaming destination.
Learn more about streaming from Studio to Vimeo at 'Streaming to Vimeo via Livestream Studio'.