If you have recently upgraded from a Free or Basic account to a paid Vimeo membership, you can remove watermarks from existing Create videos.
To remove the watermark:
- Select the video from your Library that you would like to remove the watermark from.
- Select the Edit and Trim button to the left of your video preview. It is shaped like a pair of scissors.
- Select Edit from the Edit and Trim menu to enter the Create editor.
- Once inside the editor, resave your video without making any additional changes by selecting Save on the top toolbar on the right.
- After your video has reprocessed, it will not contain a watermark.
If your video still contains a watermark after following these steps, please Contact Support.