This feature requires a Vimeo Enterprise plan. Learn more about this integration here.
Within the Vimeo app for SFMC, you can create gifs from your videos using the Gif Partner Product. This tool can be accessed from the Vimeo App Homepage, Video Settings > GIFs, or from the Embed in Email flow. Read on for step-by-step instructions.
How to create a gif in the Vimeo app for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Select Create Gif. This will open the tool in a new tab.
- You can then select a segment of the video – up to 6 seconds – to generate a gif. Once the segment is selected, select the Create GIF button on the bottom right.
- You will see a spinner icon as the gif is processing, followed by a loading screen. This can take several minutes; do not close the tab while the GIF is being created.
- Once the GIF has been created, you will see a new screen with the message “You have completed creating your GIF”.
- You can either Create another GIF or select Back to Salesforce. The latter will automatically close the tab and take you back to Salesforce Marketing Cloud where the GIF will now be available.