Once you have created a showcase you can start adding videos that you would like to display together. Keep in mind that if you add a nonpublic video to your showcase, that video's visibility will depend on the privacy settings of your showcase. See Privacy of videos in showcases for more information.
How to add videos to a showcase
To add a video to a showcase, follow these steps:
- Open the showcase.
- Press the grey Add Video (+) button.
- Select the content you would like to add to the showcase from the lightbox.
- Press Add to save your changes.
You can also add videos one by one or in bulk to a showcase by selecting them in your library using the checkboxes, selecting Add to collections > Showcases and choosing the specific showcase in the pop-up lightbox window.
- While your videos can’t appear in more than one folder, you can add videos to more than one showcase.
- While there is no limit to the number of videos one can add to a showcase, please note that at this point in time, it is not possible to custom sort a showcase with more than 100 videos.
- You cannot transfer videos from one showcase to another.
- For team accounts, only Owners and Admins can add videos to showcases.