If you have a Free subscription, you can add one additional audio track per uploaded video. Paid members can add up to 20 audio tracks per uploaded video.
In this article:
- Supported audio file formats for audio tracks
- Add audio tracks to your video
- Edit or delete an audio track from your video
Supported audio file formats for audio tracks
Supported audio file formats for audio tracks include but are not limited to:
You can also upload video files such as MP4, but only the audio from the file will be uploaded.
Add audio tracks to your video
- Select your video in your library to open the video settings page.
- Select Captions on the left side of the page.
- Select Audio tracks.
- Select the language the original audio is in from the dropdown menu.
- Select the plus sign button (+) to upload your additional audio track or use the drag and drop option.
- Choose your file's Language and Type (Dubbed audio, Audio description, or Commentary) so that the viewers can distinguish each track.
- The file will upload and be available for viewers to choose from the player.
Edit or delete an audio track from your video
- On the video settings page, select Captions and Audio, then Audio tracks.
- Locate the track you wish to edit or delete, then click the option icon (•••) to the right.
- Select Edit to change the Language or Type settings, then click Done.
- Select Delete to remove the audio file from this video, then click Delete in the message window to confirm.
Important: Subscription services such as Apple Music, Google Play Music, and Spotify do not allow their music from their platform to be uploaded and or/used in the editor.