If your purchase was made on a desktop, laptop, or mobile browser, you can view your purchase history and receipts in the Purchases tab of your Vimeo Billing Settings.
If your purchases were made through a mobile app, you can find this information in your device's order history, based on your device.
In this article learn:
- Where to review your subscription purchase history
- Where to find and print your receipts
- How to add custom information to your receipt
- Where to find your purchase history if made through a mobile app
How do I review my Vimeo subscription purchase history?
To review your subscription purchase history:
- Visit your Vimeo account settings, and select Billing > Purchases.
- There, you’ll see a list of everything you have purchased from Vimeo, including the original date you began your paid Vimeo membership.
- Use the Year dropdown menu to view any purchases you made in previous years.
Where can I view and print my receipts?:
To view and print your receipts:
- Log into Vimeo, select your avatar in the upper right corner, and select Settings.
- Select Billing > Purchases.
- Choose the relevant year from the dropdown menu on the right side.
Select View or Resend.
If you see View and select it:
- Select either Email Receipt or Print Receipt.
- If you select Email Receipt, your receipt will be sent to the primary email address associated with your account (the email address you use to log in).
If you see Resend and select it, the receipt will be sent directly to your email address on file.
💡Tip: If you don't receive the email, please be sure to check your spam folder or any filtered folders. Instructions on how to help emails from Vimeo reach your inbox vary by email provider - we’ve included some below.
How do I add custom information to a receipt?
For past purchases:
It is not possible to add or adjust information on receipts for past purchases (subscription or membership) without contacting Support.
In your message, please include the information you’d like to add or adjust on your receipt, exactly as you’d like it to appear. A member of our team will follow up with you as quickly as possible.
For future purchases:
If you require a custom billing address or VAT ID to be included on your invoices for future purchases, you can either select Add VAT ID on the checkout page during your initial purchase or go to the Payment Methods section of your Account Settings and select Add VAT ID before renewal. This will include the VAT ID and billing address on all future invoices.
💡Tip: If you are a team member on a Vimeo account, you are unable to manage your settings from your billing settings page. Please reach out to the Owner of the account for further assistance.
If you are an account Owner and are unable to manage your billing settings, please contact Support for further assistance.
I purchased my Vimeo subscription through a mobile app. How do I see my purchase history?
If your purchase was made through Apple/iTunes, you can find Apple Support’s instructions on how to view your order history at 'View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services.'
If your purchase was made through Google Play, you can find instructions from Google Play Help on how to view your order history at 'Review your order history'.