This feature requires a Business, Premium, Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise membership.
You can connect your Vimeo account to HubSpot, which is one of our supported email service providers. To connect, follow the steps below.
- Hover over your Vimeo profile picture in the upper right corner of the website, and select Settings in the dropdown menu.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the Marketing tab.
- Scroll down to HubSpot and click the blue Connect button next to its name:
- You will be prompted to accept the following terms:
- I will only use collected email addresses for marketing purposes.
- I will not share these email addresses with others.
- I will comply with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and any other applicable laws.
- I will provide an unsubscribe mechanism and comply promptly with opt-out requests.
- After accepting the terms, you’ll see a pop-up window where you can log in to HubSpot.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, select the list where you want the information captured by Vimeo to be sent, and then click the Sync button.
- HubSpot is now connected and the Marketing tab of your Account Settings should display the name of the list synced with Vimeo.
⚠️Note: The limit of Hubspot lists that will appear in our integration is capped at 250. If there are more than 250 lists, all lists will be fetched in a loop. If a particular Hubspot list of yours isn’t showing up in our integration, you will need to remove lists you previously created in Hubspot.
Now that you’ve connected your account to HubSpot, you can enable contact forms on any of your embedded videos and automatically sync your viewers’ submissions to one or more of your mailing lists.