This feature requires a Plus, Pro, Business, Premium, Standard, Advanced or Enterprise plan.
You can add end screens to your embedded videos in order to customize what plays after your videos end. Learn more at About end screens.
In this article:
How to add an end screen to my video
- To access end screens, select your video from the Libary.
- Select the Interactivity icon on the panel to the right, and then End Screen.
- Select the dropdown under the End screen menu.
- Choose which end screen option you would like to apply to your video and configure it as prompted.
- Select Save to finalize your changes.
How to add an end screen in Embed presets
- Go to Settings > Videos > Embed presets.
Select an existing preset or create a new one by selecting the plus sign icon. On the selected embed preset page, scroll down to the After video section.
- Choose from the options in the dropdown menu to configure your end screen.
- If you would like the end screen to be applied to all existing videos, select the corresponding checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Select Save once you are satisfied with your end screen settings.