This feature requires a Standard, Advanced, Pro, Business, Premium, or Enterprise membership.
With Vimeo paid plans, you have the option to upload and display your own custom logo in both the embedded video player and the player on videos shared via an unlisted link. With a Premium, Advanced, or Enterprise plan, you can also display the logo on your embedded live events.
- Upload your custom logo via account settings
- Add or remove your logo from the video player
- Custom logo for live events
Upload your custom logo via account settings
- You can upload a custom logo to your account by clicking your profile photo in the upper right corner of the Vimeo site, then selecting Settings.
- On the left side, select Videos > Player logos.
- From here you can click Upload new logo to your account. We recommend a PNG file that is at least 200x200 pixels in size.
- You can upload multiple logos and choose which one to use for each individual video.
Upload your custom logo via video settings page
- When you select Custom logo while customizing the player for your video, you will see an option to upload a logo.
- Select any video from your Library, then select Player on the left side.
- Under the Customization menu, select the box next to Custom logo.
- A new modal will appear in the lower left corner. Select Upload button to upload an image file. We recommend a PNG file that is at least 200x200 pixels in size.
- Although you upload the logo via one particular video, you can later use this logo on other videos on your account.
Note: Please consider the below points while uploading a custom team logo:
- If available, please prefer brandmarks over wordmarks.
- If available, please use logo files with transparent backgrounds.
- Recommended aspect ratio for logo: 1:3 >> square >> 3:1.
Add or remove your logo from the video player
- To add the custom logo you uploaded to the video player, select on the desired video from your Library.
- On the video settings page, select the Player button.
- In the menu that opens up, toggle on or off the Custom logo option to choose whether your logo appears in the lower right corner of the player.
- If you've uploaded more than one logo, you can click on the logo and use the arrows to switch between the images and choose the desired logo.
💡 Tip: If you want to add your custom logo to all of your existing videos, you can create an embed preset and bulk apply it to all of your videos. Learn more at 'Customize the video player'.
The logo will only appear on embedded videos and on videos shared with an Unlisted link.
Custom logo for live events
Vimeo Premium, Advanced, and Enterprise members can include their custom logo on the live video player via the live broadcast settings page.
- Use the account settings method described above to upload your logo.
- On the live settings page, select the Appearance tab in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down to the Customization section, then toggle on the Display custom logo switch.
- When your logo is selected, you can also choose whether you want the logo displayed during playback, and also whether you want the logo to link to another URL, which you can input below the setting.
- When you share the event link or embed your live event, the logo will appear in the lower right corner of the player.