This feature discussed below requires an Enterprise plan.
With Team Templates, you can make a video that serves as a foundation for your team to develop new content at scale that follows your company’s brand and design guidelines.
Who can make a team template?
The following Enterprise team member types can make or edit Team Templates:
Contributor Plus and above:
- Team members at the Contributor Plus or above levels can make and save a video to be used as a Team Template for their team.
- Contributors on a team account can use a Team Template as a foundation to make a new video.
- They cannot make a new template for the team.
At this time, Team Templates can only be made on the desktop version of the Vimeo editor. Team Templates can be viewed and used to make videos on both the desktop and mobile editors.
To make a new Team Template:
- Navigate to the Template Gallery.
- Select a pre-made template to customize to fit your brand (Edit a template) or make a new video based on your media by selecting 'Start from Scratch'. Learn how to use the editor at About the editor.
To save a video as a template from the editor:
- After editing your template in the editor, select the Save button.
- In the dropdown options, select Save as a new template.
- Name your template and select Save template. The template is now saved in the Team Templates gallery.
What if I get an error while trying to save my template?
If the Try Again option does not work, please try to save once more by selecting Save >> Save as a New Template. If you still cannot save your template, please contact Support with details including applicable screenshots and error messages.