Record can be used directly in the editor to add a recording to your Timeline.
To record a video in the editor:
- Select the Media button on the left-side toolbar to open the media menu.
- In the media menu, select the Record button at the right of the Upload button to enter the Record Studio.
- While in the Record Studio, you can set which camera, microphone, and/or screen you'd like to record. You can also write or generate a script to be used in a teleprompter.
- Select Start recording to begin your recording.
- When you’ve finished your recording, select Stop Recording.
- You will be redirected back to the editor with your recording added to the Timeline.