You can choose from a variety of color palettes for your video in the editor.
Changing a color palette will apply to the entire video and override other colors that may have previously been selected (including text).
Color palettes appear in three rows: primary colors, secondary colors, and text.
To select a color palette:
- Select the Colors button from the left-side toolbar to expand the colors menu.
- Scroll through the library of palettes.
- When you’ve found a palette you’d like for your video, select it to apply.
How do I make a custom color palette?
Contributor Plus team members and above on accounts with access to the Brand Kit can make a custom color palette to meet their brand's guidelines.
To make a custom color palette:
- Select the Colors in the left-side toolbar to open the Colors menu.
- In the top Brand Colors section, select the Pencil icon to the right to change colors.
- Select the colors from the color menu or by HEX code.
You can also access and edit brand colors directly through the Brand Kit by selecting the Brand button in the left-side toolbar and selecting Colors.