The feature discussed below requires a Standard, Advanced, Business or Premium account.
You must be a Contributor Plus, Owner, or Admin on an Enterprise team to upload and manage fonts for all team members to use for videos made in Vimeo's video creation and editing tool. As a Contributor, Owner, or Admin on a Standard, Advanced, Business, or Premium account you can upload and delete custom fonts for your team.
The following font file types are supported:
- TrueType (.ttf)
- OpenType (.otf)
⚠️ Note: By uploading a font, you confirm that you own the font or have obtained all necessary licenses to use and incorporate it into a video as required by our Terms of Service.
To upload a custom font:
- Select the Brand button in the left-side toolbar.
- Select the arrow to the right of the Fonts header in the Brand Kit.
- Select + Add Brand Font.
- Select Upload at the bottom of the list of fonts.
- Agree to the font submission terms to confirm that you have the necessary rights to use and incorporate this font into a video.
- Select your font file (.ttf or .otf) from your local device to upload to the library.
- After uploading your font, you can select it from your brand kit or from the fonts menu in the text inspector toolbar.
To delete the font from your brand fonts, hover over the selected font in the Brand Fonts menu and select the Trash icon to the right.