Within the interactive studio, you can add hotspots to people, objects, or products in your video. You can choose your hotspot to move as your object does, or stay in a fixed position. You can also upload your own images or choose a hotspot design from our library your gallery is presented.
In this article:
Adding a hotspot
To add a hotspot to your video:
- Start playing your video either by clicking on the space button or using the player bar. Find and select the object/person/area on the video where you would like to add the hotspot.
Select (+ Add at ) button on the right of the screen under the Hotspot section.
- Choose your hotspot design from one of our pre-made templates or use your own custom design.
- Adjust the position and size of your grab net to create the invisible clickable area and position your hotspot design relative to the object you want to make interactive.
You can also choose whether you’d like your hotspot to be motion-tracking by toggling the Stick to object option on or off.
Deleting a hotspot
To delete a hotspot:
- Select the hotspot you want to delete from the video.
- In the hotspot settings menu on the right of the screen, scroll to the bottom and select Delete Hotspot.