This feature requires an Enterprise plan. Enterprise account Owners and Admins can access the data retention tool.
Vimeo Enterprise data retention tool allows you to view a history of videos that have been deleted by your retention policies, as well as the ability to recover the videos that have been deleted in the last 30 days by your policies.
To access your video history for recovery:
- Navigate to your team management page.
- Click "Settings".
- Click "History & recovery".
- Click the tab "Last 30 days" to recover videos that have been deleted in the last 30 days. The recovered videos will be moved into a new “Recovered” folder that will be created in your account.
⚠️Note: If you have a default data retention policy enabled on your account, it would also be applied to the “Recovered” folder. However, you can apply a different data retention policy (i.e. with a longer retention schedule) to this folder in order to override the default.
- On the tab “Past 30 days”, you can select a date range to view a history of clips that have been deleted in that date range.
- Select your date range and click “Show results”.
- To export this list to CSV, click "Export to CSV".