This feature is available for paid plans
Intros and Outros are short video clips (up to 60 seconds) that you can add to the beginning and end of your videos to help showcase your brand.
⚠️Note: If you are on a paid Vimeo plan, Standard and higher, you can add these clips to your video in the Brand Kit. You also have access to the Brand Kit on a Business plan and higher (when purchased on the web) or a Pro plan and higher (when purchased on mobile).
In this article, learn:
How do I upload intros and outros to my video?
If your brand already has preexisting intros and outros as a media asset, you can upload these files in the Brand Kit to add to your video.
Contributor Plus team members and above on a team account can add intros and outros to the Brand Kit.
To upload Intros and Outros to your Brand Kit:
- From the sidebar, select Brand to open the Brand Kit.
- Select Upload next to Intro and/or Outro to upload your branded media.
💡Tip: You can add up to 20 intros and 20 outros to your Brand Kit. Supported file types include MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, and FLV.
- After your file uploads, select the toggle to make the intro or outro visible in your video. You can also choose to hide it from your video.
- After toggling your selection, your Create video will update accordingly to include (or hide) your selected intro and/or outro.
How do I delete previously uploaded intros and outros from my Brand Kit?
Contributor Plus team members and above on a team account can delete previously added intros and outros from the Brand Kit.
⚠️Note: Deleting these files will make them unavailable to the team members on the account. It will not remove the intro or outro from videos that already use them. You will need to edit those videos individually to remove the intros and outros.
To delete previously uploaded intros/outros:
- Select Brand and Intro or Outro.
- Hover over the scene that you would like to delete and select the garbage can icon in the top right corner of the thumbnail.
- Confirm that you would like to delete your intro or outro, that you understand your team will not be able to access it in the future, and that you understand it’ll appear in videos where it was already added.
- Select Delete.