There are several ways to log in to your Vimeo account depending on how you signed up. See below for steps to log in using your email address, a third party, or SSO (if it is enabled on your team account).
In this article:
- Where to to log in to Vimeo
- How to log in with email and password
- How to log in with a third party app
- How to log in with two factor authentication (2FA)
- How to log in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
Where to to log in to Vimeo
You can log in at this page: Log in to Vimeo. Note that if you are already logged in, that link will take you to your Vimeo homepage.
How to log in with email and password
Enter the email address and password associated with your Vimeo account and then select Log in with email.
How to log in with a third party app
💡Tip: If you are already logged in to the third party app in your browser, you may automatically be redirected to Vimeo.
How to log in with two factor authentication (2FA)
To see the steps for configuring and logging in with 2FA, see Secure your account with two-factor authentication.
How to log in with Single Sign-on (SSO)
If you are on an Enterprise team, you may need to log in with SSO if your organization has enabled it:
- Once you enter your email address, you will see a checkbox next to the SSO disclosure and the Log in with SSO button.
- Check off the disclosure and then select Log in with SSO.
- You will be redirected to your organization's SSO page, which may include 2FA.
- Follow your organization's prompts to finish logging in to Vimeo.