We offer refunds for self-service plans purchased via desktop or through the web browser on your mobile device for up to 30 days for annual plan subscriptions or 5 days for monthly plan subscriptions following the purchase of a plan under certain criteria. There are additional considerations regarding refunds for purchases made via mobile apps or plans that purchased additional seating.
For more information on our refund policy, visit our Terms of Service.
In this article, learn:
- How to request a refund
- About refunds for add-on seating
- About partial refunds
- How to get a refund for purchases made through Google Play
- How to get a refund for purchases made through Apple
How do I request a refund?
If you are the account owner and you are requesting an eligible refund within the refund period, please contact support.
⚠️ Note: If you are on a Starter, Standard, or Advanced plan and have team members assigned to your Vimeo account, be sure to unassign your team members from the seat they’re assigned to. We won’t be able to refund you if any seats are assigned to your team members. Learn more at ‘Add and remove team members on your account’.
I bought too many seats for my team when I initially purchased my plan. Can I get a refund for the seats I don't need?
As per our terms of service:
You are eligible for a refund if:
- You are the account owner AND
- You are requesting a refund for both the plan purchased and additional seats purchased initially AND
- You are requesting a refund during the refund period (30 days from purchase for annual plans, 5 days from purchase for monthly plans)
You are not eligible for a refund if you are requesting a refund for any additional seats purchased after your initial purchase or if you are outside of the refund period. Add-on seat purchases are non-refundable.
Can I receive a partial refund for my purchase?
We cannot accommodate any partial or pro-rated refund requests.
This includes partial refunds to account for time, seat capacity, or storage quota not used.
Refunds for Google Play Purchases
- Yearly subscription purchases are eligible for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Monthly subscription purchases are eligible for a refund within 5 days of purchase.
Unfortunately, any member requesting a refund beyond the specified period will not be refunded. For more info on our refund policy, visit our Terms of Service.
Refunds for Apple Purchases
We are unable to process refunds for purchases made through Apple iTunes or the App Store. To request a refund for a subscription purchased through Apple, you will need to contact Apple Support. Since the purchase was made through Apple's app platform, it is subject to their refund policy and must be handled by Apple's support team.
⚠️Note: Refunds will not be offered if your account is terminated due to Guidelines violations.