In this article:
- Rent, buy, or subscribe to On Demand videos
- Purchasing outside of the U.S.
- Currencies you can make payments in
Rent, buy, or subscribe to On Demand videos
Click on any Vimeo on Demand title to read a full description, watch a trailer, and make a purchase.
⚠️Note: VOD transactions can only be made via a desktop browser. It is not possible to purchase, rent, or subscribe to VOD titles via the Vimeo mobile app.
There are three different ways to purchase a Vimeo On Demand video, though its creator determines the purchase options offered for a given video.
- Rent: If you select the option Rent-All, you get access to all of the current videos and any that are added to the Vimeo on Demand page during the specified rental period. You may watch rental videos as many times as you would like during the rental period. Additional videos may include bonus content, trailers, teasers, etc.
- Buy: When you buy a VOD, you can stream its videos for as long as they remain on Vimeo. If the seller allows, you can download the videos to your computer and devices, DRM-free. If you select the option Buy All, you get access to any videos added to the VOD page for as long as it remains online, including bonus features like trailers, teasers, etc.
- Subscribe: Usually, subscriptions are made available when an ongoing series of videos are offered, and subscriptions are charged monthly. When you subscribe to a VOD, you have unlimited streaming access to all existing videos on that series page, as well as any videos that are added in the future (including bonus content), as long as you maintain an active subscription for a recurring monthly fee.
When you rent or subscribe to a title, you can stream it for a limited time. When you buy a title, you can stream it or download the video file if the seller has chosen to offer the option to download it. If you buy a title with that option, you will see a download icon next to the video.
⚠️Note: The purchase value of the VOD also may change depending on seller discretion from time to time.
Currencies you can make payments in
Vimeo currently supports the following currencies:
- U.S. Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- British Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Polish Zloty (PLN)
- South Korean Won (KRW)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
If you have questions about the status of your purchase, contact us so we can take a look on our end.