Vimeo On Demand or VOD includes videos, series, and films from independent creators. Anything you buy or rent will show up in this section of your account.
Refer to Issues accessing a VOD purchase if you are unable to locate your purchased VOD.
In this article, learn how to watch your VOD on a specific device:
Find and watch your video purchases on a computer
- To view your VOD purchases on a computer, log in to your Vimeo account in your desktop browser, hover over your profile avatar, and select Purchases (purchases also appear in your Watch Later queue).
- Clicking on a title in purchases will take you to the VOD page, where you can watch the video(s).
- To switch to full-screen, click the full-screen icon in the lower-right corner of the player.
On a TV
You can cast videos via AirPlay or Chromecast to a supported TV from your mobile device or web browser. Learn more at How can I cast video via AirPlay or Chromecast?
Once you have access to Vimeo on your device, log in to your account, and navigate to your Watch Later queue — any Vimeo On Demand titles that you purchase or rent will appear here automatically.
On a phone or tablet
You have two options for viewing purchased videos on your mobile device:
- Mobile app: Download the Vimeo mobile app to your phone or tablet. Within the app, log in to Vimeo, then navigate to your Watch Later queue below your profile image in the top right corner, where you’ll find your purchased videos. You can also find your purchased titles below Purchases in the Library.
- Mobile site: Open the web browser and navigate to vimeo.com on your phone or tablet. Log in to Vimeo, tap the “v” icon (in the page's top-left corner), and choose Watch Later to see all the titles you’ve bought.
While there’s no way to download a video from Vimeo onto your phone, our mobile app does allow you to save videos for offline viewing.
To know more about how VOD subscription works, refer to the Purchased VODs FAQ.