With the file-sending feature, members can share unique links where their videos can be directly downloaded. If you are a Free or Basic member, you can see a demo version of the private page, but you'll need to upgrade to Starter or higher to send files.
How to share a file
To get started with file transfer links, see the steps below:
- Select the video you would like to share from your Library to open the video settings page.
- Navigate to the options menu (⋯) in the upper right hand corner and select Send file.
- From the link, the video owner can enable downloads for the video if they are disabled and hide or display the Vimeo logo.
- Select the Copy link button in the upper right to copy the link. You can paste the link in a message or email to whoever you would like to share it with.
- Once received, the video can be downloaded on this page by selecting the blue Download button.