Vimeo OTT is Vimeo's over-the-top platform that lets you launch a subscription service with all the tools and tech you need to grow a sustainable business. You focus on the content, and the platform helps you do everything else. On Vimeo OTT you can:
- Add new videos and metadata in seconds
- Customize your website, apps, and checkout page
- Own customer data in one central dashboard
- Track analytics including subscriber growth and churn
- Offer your audiences a custom app that matches your brand’s look and feel and more.
The Vimeo OTT section in our Help Center answers many frequently asked questions about using the Vimeo OTT platform.
Some of the tools available to you on Vimeo OTT include:
- World-class video player: Your videos look pristine everywhere, with powerful CDNs that deliver adaptive streaming to customers.
- Seamless payment processing: Accept credit cards and in-app subscriptions so customers can subscribe on any device. Vimeo uses Stripe for payment processing, ensuring security for sensitive data. Learn more about Stripe's security practices.
- Integrated CMS: Manage your growing video library, from ingestion and transcoding to detailed metadata.
- Comprehensive, human support: Ensure around-the-clock support for your viewers. Vimeo support takes care of them (and you) 24/7.
- Advanced selling options: Test monetization strategies like ads and transactional sales, or implement digital rights management (DRM).
- Branded apps everywhere (Enterprise): Deliver video on all major platforms. Your service matches your brand, wherever viewers are watching.
- Live (Growth and Enterprise): Deliver live content to your audience on your branded apps.
- Migration assistance (Enterprise): Easily move your existing service, videos, and customer data with Vimeo’s advanced account support.
For more information on the specifics of these features, Contact our team.