Analytics allow you to access in-depth insights about your videos and your Vimeo account. All members can track overall video performance, and paying members also get access to advanced analytics and functionality.
Read below to figure out which analytics are available at each membership level.
Basic members have access to:
- All-time plays on their video pages
- The analytics dashboard
Vimeo Free and Plus members get access to all Basic functionality, and:
- Reports by country, device, source URLs (useful for embedded videos), and social (videos published to YouTube and Facebook) including the total views for each
- Ability to apply filters to any report (Date, Region, Device, Source URL, Video)
- A customizable video report
- The option to export data as CSV
- A weekly analytics overview emailed to your inbox
Vimeo Starter and Pro members get access to all Plus functionality, and:
- Ability to apply a secondary dimension to further parse data by various analytics (Date, Region, Device, Source URL, Video)
- Region/state and city-level analytics
- More detailed device and browser reports
- Engagement graph
- Vimeo On Demand analytics for sellers
Vimeo Standard and Business members get access to all Pro functionality, and:
- Analytics on interaction tools like contact forms, cards, and calls-to-action
- Only Business members have access to Google Analytics.
Vimeo Advanced and Premium members get access to all Business functionality, and:
Vimeo Enterprise includes all of these features plus viewer analytics on Showcases and Webinars.