Creating a venue requires an Enterprise account with the Events add-on.
If your virtual event will have multiple attendees who would like to stream alongside you, you can designate those attendees as Speakers to do the presenting during your event.
How to designate speakers in a venue
The attendees selected to be speakers need to register for the event before you can add them to your venue. You can invite up to 16 speakers to your venue per space.
- Once a venue is created, click on Enter venue to get started.
- Select Settings in the top right-hand corner of the screen to see the dropdown.
- Select Venue settings.
- Select Speakers from the dropdown.
- Enter the email address of the speaker(s).
- The setting will automatically save and the registrant will have the Speaker role designation in their profile and in the People menu. This allows others searching for speakers to find that registrant based on their role.
If you are using Vimeo’s web-based production tool to stream to your venue, as an Admin, you can manage all the speakers with private communication with them via our backstage experience. For more relevant information, refer to Invite guest speakers into your stream.