Creating a venue requires an Enterprise account with the Events add-on.
Create your venue registration form to allow attendees to sign up for your event.
Your venue can support a maximum of 3,000 attendees.
Guests that you would also like to add as speakers to your event will need to register for the event before you can add them as a speaker.
In this article, learn how to:
How do I create a new registration form for my virtual venue?
You can create your form in the User Profile Fields menu in the Venue Settings of your virtual venue. Learn more about global venue settings at 'How to configure global venue settings'.
Access the settings menu of your virtual venue by selecting the house-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of your event’s home screen. Select User Profile Fields to edit the settings for your registration form.
To create a registration form for your virtual venue:
- From Venue Settings, select User Profile Fields.
- The Location toggle lets your attendee set their geolocation.
- You’d like to provide your audience with a convenient way to view your terms.
- Select Field to add a new question field to your registration form.
There are two types of fields that can be added to your registration form: Plain text and Select.
Plain text fields:
Plain text fields are questions that registrants answer by typing in their responses. Examples of questions that can be answered with a Plain text field include their name, how they pronounce their name, or the name of the company that they work for.
Select fields are questions that registrants answer by selecting an option from a drop-down menu of options. Examples of questions that can be answered with a Select field include what country they reside in.
To add fields to a registration form:
- From Venue settings >> User Profile Fields, select + Field.
- Select the type of question that you would like to add to your form: a Plain Text field or a Select field.
- Customize each field to fit your form.
- Type: Select between a Select field and a Plain text field.
- Label: Type the question that the registrant will need to answer.
- Choices (for Select fields only): Add in the choices that you would like the registrant to select from. Separate choices with commas.
- Show on hover: This information will appear in the venue if one hovers over the attendee's avatar during the event.
- Select Save to save your field after customizing.
- To add an additional field, select + Field from the registration menu once more and complete steps 2-4. You will also be able to see previous fields that you have added.
⚠️Note: Any speakers that you would like to add to your event must register through the registration form before they can be added as a speaker. Learn more at ‘How to designate speakers in a venue’.
How do I edit a registration form for my virtual venue?
If you need to make changes to your registration form after creating it, you can edit it within the venue settings menu
- Select Venue Settings >> User profile fields.
- Select the field that you would like to edit.
- After editing the details of the field, select Save to update your form.
- If you would rather remove the field completely from the form, select Remove.