Creating a venue requires an Enterprise account with the Events add-on.
The venue cover page is the first thing your attendees will see when they go to your venue. From the cover page, attendees can register and update their profile, enter your venue, or wait until the doors open. Customize the cover page with your brand’s logo, colors, and more to set the mood for your event.
Customize your venue cover page
Once you have created a venue, you will see a new cover page. Follow these steps to start customizing:
- Open Venue settings by selecting the house icon at the top right of the page.
Go to Cover to access options for the cover page:
- Select the Logo box to upload your own logo to the cover page. If you choose to add a logo, it will appear above the title.
Hover over the area next to the logo and select the pencil icon to edit the background image.
You may select one of the default images, upload your own, or search Unsplash for royalty-free images to use. Once you have selected a background image it will save automatically.
- Edit the Title and Description fields within the corresponding text boxes. Click out of the text boxes to see your text on the cover page.
- Choose an accent color from the color wheel or enter a hex color code. You will see this color on the Enter venue button.
- Once you have finished customizing your cover page settings, they will be saved to your venue automatically.