This feature requires an Enterprise account.
This feature is available to Team Owners and Admins on Enterprise SSO-enabled team plans.
Team Analytics provides you with comprehensive data on your team's video consumption and engagement, helping you to optimize your content strategy.
Team report overview
Team Analytics helps you gain insights into your team's video consumption and engagement, enabling you to tailor your content strategy for maximum impact.
The Team Report consists of three key components:
- Viewers: This is the total number of team members who have watched at least one video in the team account’s Library.
- Videos viewed: This is the total number of videos in the team account’s Library that have been viewed collectively by your team.
- Total views: This provides the total number of views accumulated by your team members.
The report table is viewable in two ways:
- ‘Team members’ view: Here, you'll find a list of team members who have watched content, ranked by their total views. The table includes essential data such as each member's total number of videos viewed, their overall views across all videos, and their average percentage watched per video (averaged across all their views).
- ‘Videos’ view: This section lists videos by total views from team members. It displays the total number of team members who have watched each video, the total views it has received, and the average percentage watched per video (averaged across all views by team members).
You can click on any row in the table, Team member or Video, and get to the Detail view.
Team report: Member detail
The Member detail delves into individual team member activity and consists of:
- Videos viewed: This provides the total number of videos that a team member has watched in your library.
- Total views: It shows the total number of views accumulated by the team member.
- Avg. percent watched: This represents the average percentage of watch time per video, averaged across the team member's viewing history.
💡Tip: You can filter this information by date, content, and view type.
In this section, you'll find detailed information about videos viewed by the team member. The table includes three key columns:
- Viewed: This column displays whether the team member has watched a specific video per table row.
- Views: This column displays the total number of views for each video per table row.
- Avg. percent watched: This column displays how much of each video this team member watches per view, averaged across all views by the team member
Team report: Video detail
The Video detail view allows you to dive into the specifics of individual videos. Here are the details:
- Viewers: This shows the total number of team members who have watched the selected video.
- Total views: It displays the total number of views by team members on this video.
- Avg. percent watched: This metric calculates how much of this video team members watch per view, on average.
In this section, you can explore how each team member interacts with the selected video. The table includes the following columns:
- Viewed: These indicate whether the video has been watched by each team member per row.
- Views: This column reveals how many times the video has been viewed by the team member per row.
- Avg. percent watched: It shows the average percentage of the video watched per view, averaged across all views by the team member per row.
Team Analytics: Video settings page
View a snapshot of Team analytics on individual videos in the Analytics drawer on Video settings page. The Team section includes two metrics:
- Viewers: the number of team members that have viewed this video in the last 30 days
- Avg. percent watched: how much of this video team members watched per view, on average, in the last 30 days.
How to Opt-out
The Team Owner and Admins can opt out of having Team analytics on the account by accessing this in the Manage Team page > Settings > Privacy Settings.
Toggling off turns off Team analytics for the entire team, meaning the Owner and all Admins on the team will no longer be able to view Team analytics. If you decide to opt out and then opt back in at a later date, all data from the time analytics was opted out will still be available.
Team Contributors and Viewers can opt out of Team Analytics by contacting their Team administrator(s) to turn off the feature.
How far back will the data go?
Does Team analytics work on embedded videos?
Yes, as long as users are logged in when they watch an embedded video, team analytics tracking will be possible. However, if users are logged out (i.e. if a video’s privacy settings are such that logged-out users can access the video), we will still get video analytics such as views, impressions, and watch time, but not the identity of the viewer.
Does Team Analytics include data about live events?
Does Team analytics include data about team members' private videos (e.g. My Videos folder)?
Yes, since the vision for “My Videos” and the role of Team Admins and Owners on Enterprise accounts is to allow these users full visibility into their team, team members' video viewing activity on their “My Videos” content will also be made available in Team analytics.
Does Team analytics include data about deleted videos?
Yes, analytics for deleted videos are shown in all analytics, not just Team analytics. However, you are able to see when a Team member has viewed deleted videos and how much of them they’ve watched. You will be able to see the video title.
Does Team analytics include data about deactivated team members?
Yes, similar to deleted videos, data about deactivated members is also made available to Team Owners and Admins through team analytics.
Is there an API for this info?
Is this available on mobile?
This is available on mobile web only, with limited viewing capability. This is best viewed on a desktop.