This article discusses the scenario where you might find an unrecognized charge on your card from Vimeo.
If you see a charge you don't recognize:
- Please check all your known email addresses and associated Vimeo accounts, and then contact us with the charge information so we can help you.
It may also be helpful to check if you had signed up for a free trial and have not canceled it before it auto-renews. This may cause Vimeo to charge your account.
- When you sign up for your free trial, you will see a notice on the checkout page indicating the day the trial ends, and that you will be charged if you do not cancel the trial before that date. The checkout page also explains how to cancel the free trial if you prefer to end the subscription before auto-renew occurs.
If you’ve already been charged, please fill out our contact form with information regarding the transaction. You can reduce your wait time by increasing our chances of finding your account by providing the following:
- The date of the transaction
- The last 4 numbers of the card charged
- A screenshot of the charge
⚠️Note: Please do not provide your full card number. We would never request any sensitive information. Be sure to crop or blank out any sensitive information on your statements.