This article will help you to navigate through to change or edit your card information and also to switch your payment method.
In this article:
- How do I change the card on file for my subscription?
- How do I delete the card information I have on file?
- Switch payment method to PayPal
How do I change the card on file for my subscription?
When you purchase a membership on Vimeo.com, your payment method is saved automatically. To update your payment method
Visit the Membership Plan page in your Billing Settings.
Open the dropdown menu below Payment method where your current payment method is listed, and click Add a new card.
- Enter your new payment information on this page.
- Once submitted, you can navigate back to the Membership Plan page and select your desired payment method from the same dropdown menu.
How do I delete the card information I have on file?
To delete your card information
- Visit the Payment Methods page in your Billing Settings.
- Click the “X” to the right of the desired payment information to remove it.
Please note that if you are currently subscribed to Vimeo, you will only be able to remove some of your cards from your account; one will need to remain for the subscription to renew. If you have trouble removing a card, it may be for this reason. In that case, you will need to add a new card on file before removing the older one.
Switch payment method to PayPal
While we are unable to offer a direct way to switch your payment method from credit card to PayPal in the midst of an active subscription, it is possible to change payment methods when renewing a subscription or signing up again.
In that case, you can select PayPal as the payment option when signing up for a new membership (i.e. re-purchasing a membership once your older one lapses) or renew an existing subscription early, before it lapses.
If you purchased multiple seats as part of your initial plan purchase, we can refund that purchase in full if it’s within our terms. You could then re-purchase your plan with the desired number of seats. To proceed with this, click here to contact our support team.